Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Live In Shabby Chic Pink Mosaics!


I found this pretty pink mosaic furniture collection from Grindstone Mountain Mosaics are so really beautiful art furniture. The artist Janet Lauer have done a really great art work. She lived in Eureka Springs, Arkansas,USA.Iam so inspired by her collection and I hope you are too. I will let her speak about her self and her creation here,

"My name is Janet Lauer and I am a self taught mosaic artist and have been creating for about 6 years now. Mosaics are a real passion with me and I just love making beautiful things! I feel very blessed to have this God-given talent, which allows me to stay at home and do work that I love. I've always enjoyed creating, but I put it all on the back burner after getting married and having a family. Now that my children are grown and have families of their own I have the time needed for myself to do what I love.

My love is for the Shabby Chic, Victorian, Country and Romantic Cottage styles which explains my using lots of vintage china with roses and florals. I love adding whimsical embellishments on my projects such as vintage jewelry, buttons, china or handmade roses, seashells and whatever else catches my eye.

Why Grindstone Mountain Mosaics? That's the name of the mountain I live on here in the beautiful Ozark Mountains of Arkansas. There used to be a Grindstone Mill near hear so I thought that would be a perfect name. My studio looks out the back to my "million dollar mountain view" so it's very peaceful setting for me as I am creating.

Mosaics are such a unique and wonderful addition to any home whether is a large table, a birdhouse or a small garden turtle. I hope you enjoy my creations as much as I enjoy making them."

Shabby mosaic metal wall hanging

Shabby Aqua tea set shabby rose mosaic
Shabby Mosaic 3 piece vanity set

Cute shabby mosaic metal chair
Shabby mosaic wash stand

Shabby mosaic garden table


1 comment:

  1. Amazing, I just love this set specially the shabby tea set, and the Shabby mosaic wash stand is also looks pretty, shabby chic stuff is really so fabulous.

    shabby chic furniture

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts