Friday, April 16, 2010

Get Cozy with Knit Creation

Get cozy and relax at your favorite corner of the house with Knitted item hand crafted by Karen. She is live in County Durham in the northeast of England U.K. and start to knitting when she was 7 years old. She made this beautiful creation for almost 40 years. Among her creations are cushions, coasters, fingerless gloves and hot water bottles sweaters. So I believe she is really advanced with knitting. I like her creation, its really homey and beautiful. I recommend her creation are great item to collect and decorate your home. If you want to know more and want to purchase her handmade, you can visit her Etsy shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop/ACrookedSixpense.

Her work in progress I
Her work in progress II
Blue Fairisle cushions
Traditional Aran Pattern
Her cushions collection
Fingerless Gloves
Coaster
Hot water bottles sweaters

2 comments:

  1. I am thrilled you like my work.
    Thank you for this wonderful feature.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. karen is an extremely talented knitter and i love all of her designs!
    emma x

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts