Sunday, February 20, 2011

♥♥♥ Guppies with Love Decor ♥♥♥

This morning I was clean my cute and small aquarium☺  , which made of glass jar from Prego pasta sauce which I already used the sauce to made my favorite dishes.
Just want to share because Iam decor lover so I decided to decor my aquarium to make my little guppies  feel comfortable in their small home. 


Here you can see my small aquarium. Yes the guppies are there! Haven't decided yet their name at the moment.


I decorate the jar with my handmade accessories, using faux blue pearl, glass beads and silver plated chain. Then there is a little bird clip. Imagen that little bird are stoping by to say Hi! to the guppies. Some simple plant to made some cozy and green felling.


Finally I put some mix of stone chips, maybe you wonder why the watter is blue. Well, I put some aquarium salt in it. The salt are in blue color, so it made blue water. Dont worry its safe for the guppies. 


Now the aquarium are in my work desk, I just love to see it happily swimming in their small home.Bring so much inspiration to my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts