Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Style your Curtain

Boring with your room curtain style? Here are some fresh idea to makeover it.
pretty ribbon curtain for teenage bedroom
elegant curtain style for classic bedroom
classic curtain style for natural living room
modern chic style curtain for simple living room


I love to decor and sometime I get confused to get some idea.But thank's to gharexpert.com for their brillian idea and picture. I just want to shared with you all. Hope you like it. Happy decor!

1 comment:

  1. I really like the interior designs,the combination of the colors,the overall style of the living room and the bedroom. I think to achieve such attractive decorating what we need is our creativity to maximize our resources,to have that simple living style
    but harmonious and peaceful to see.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts