Thursday, April 29, 2010

United Color Of Red Pepper Quilt

Colorful, great mix and match pattern and high quality fabric maybe can describe how beautiful Quilt hand made creation by Red Pepper Quilt.Iam inspired by her collection. For me, her work is art work, I think better hannging it on my wall than I used my self. Because its to beautiful.The designer "Knitknak" really have passion for quilting, she love the fabrics and  to make fresh modern quilts of all size. She live in Melbourne, Australia.  She welcome custume orders quilt design and also selling her quilt pattern in PDF file. Among her product are quilt pattern, baby quilt and cotton and linen quilt. Her creation price betwen USD70 until USD 320. For Craft lover, Quilt pattern she sell for USD 8.50. To get her collection you can visit her Etsy shop.

Her work in progres



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts